Tuesday, November 4, 2008

simply put...

today, Nov 3rd, was a good day. I was able to have some interesting conversations about God and feminism in class, able to see Emery totally rock out (even though the crowd was no good) at Martini Ranch, and spend time with Clint and Jake. I was able to read an amazing article for my Women, Societies, & Cultures class that really caused me to think, I was able to begin reading G.K Chesterton's Orthodoxy, which I already love. These are small gifts from God that remind me that it's good to be alive. I savor them more these days... today I was writing in my journal next to a beautiful desert thinking about the future and a peace that can only come from above came over me. My heart has suffered greatly in the past few months, but even now I can see the light cutting through the darkness...

Thank you Lord for my life.

No comments: